- We aim for our curriculum to be broad and balanced.
- All students receive a “base-line assessment” to inform our educational approach to them
- We offer a personalised and holistic approach, for example with Literacy Support where this need is identified
Key Stage 1 & 2:
- These children follow the National Curriculum.
Key Stage 3 & 4:
- These children prepare for GCSEs, Functional Skills and Entry Level Qualifications.
- We offer students the opportunity to achieve GCSEs, Functional Skills, Entry Level Certificates or equivalent in the following subjects: English, Mathematics, Core Science, Citizenship, Food Technology, PHSE and ICT.
- Subsidiary subjects include Geography, History RS and Art.
Where required Business Studies, Sociology and Languages may also be offered
- We also offer AS and A-Level study programmes.
Curriculum enrichment is provided through Art, P.E. & Sports Leadership, Life Skills, School trips and The Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme.
Please see below a selection of Subject summaries, these are under constant review and will be updated as we develop them further: