The Tutorial Foundation Day School Rules
All students will undergo a two week probationary period on starting at The Tutorial Foundation Day School
E = excludable offence
B = behaviour mark
1. Students are not allowed to leave the building during school time. E
2. The taking of drugs, being in possession of drugs or being under the influence of drugs is totally prohibited. E
3. Threatening staff or using any form of aggression will not be tolerated. E
4. Smoking cigarettes is banned from inside the building and all outside areas. E
5. Students must attend their timetabled lessons. B
6. Students must produce some work in every lesson. B
7. Students must not be in restricted areas without permission including roofs. E
8. Fire extinguishers are not to be touched. E
9. Students are not allowed to use the local shop. (The Village store) E
10. Students must not open the fire escape doors or stand out on the fire escapes. E
11. Mobile phones must not be used during lessons. Persistent use will result in a ban on bringing phone into school. B
12. Hats and hoods are not to be worn inside the building. B
13. The use of lighters or matches is totally prohibited. E
14. Students are expected to arrive on time.
15. Students must not throw things over the wall into the garage. E
16. Students must not bully, intimidate or threaten other students E
17. Students must not mis-use the internet.
Senior Staff will make a judgement at the end of each day if any students requires a sanction of exclusion or phone call home.