Coronavirus Update for Students, Staff & Visitors 12th March 2020
As I am sure you will understand, it is very difficult to predict what will happen, and over what timescale, but we have taken steps to contingency plan as best we can for future events and appreciate your continued support and understanding. We have increased our cleaning regime to ensure all banisters, light switches and door handles are disinfected daily. Depending on future government advice, we plan to stay open unless we are advised to shut down the school. In this instance, we will then look at offering 121 tuition where feasible or emailing work to students depending on government advice. We will contact parents & carers as and when we receive government instructions.
In the meantime, please regularly visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public for latest guidance.
Please also ensure your child is following the following instructions:
Please do not share pens and visitors please sign in using your own pen
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water on arrival, departure and regularly throughout the day
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Please cough and sneeze into a tissue and dispose of it into the bin
- Please make use of tissues, soap and hand-gel available throughout the building
- Please don’t enter the building if you have been in contact with anyone who has recently visited restricted areas or who has or who you suspect may have Coronavirus
Please visit www.nhs.co.uk or dial 111 for further advice.