Dear Parents & Carers
Coronavirus Update June 2020
I just wanted to update you on how the Day School and Offsite Tuition is managing the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Since the outbreak, we have increased our cleaning regime to ensure all desks, keyboards, computer mice, banisters, light switches and door handles are disinfected daily. We have installed hand-sanitisers and regularly encourage hand-washing. We are only using the biggest classrooms for small groups, and students and teachers are spread out appropriately.
We will continue to tutor our offsite students via online remote learning or providing workpacks for as long as it is required. When the guidelines change, students and their families can choose if they wish to continue with online learning or return to more traditional face to face lessons.
In the meantime, can all staff and students please follow these instructions:
- Stay at home for 7 days if you have either: a high temperature (38 degrees or over), a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water on arrival, departure and regularly throughout the day
- Please remain socially distanced from other people (currently 2m apart)
- Do not share pens
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Please cough and sneeze into a tissue and dispose of it into the bin. If you do not have a tissue, use a sleeve.
- Please make use of tissues, soap, hand-gel anti-bacterial wipes available throughout the school building.
- Please can students follow the these instructions outside of school to minimise the risk of contracting the virus.
- Please don’t enter the school building if you have been in contact with anyone who you suspect may have Coronavirus.
Please visit www.nhs.co.uk, https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public or dial 111 for further advice. We will post updates on our website www.thetutorialfoundation.co.uk