Dear Parents, Carers & Students
Thursday 20th August is GCSE Results Day. Katy will be in the office from 9am – 2pm if you want to pop into collect your results in person. You can also telephone us on 020 8460 0181 Option 3. Any results not collected in person will be posted home first class on Thursday.
Covid Safety Procedures:
- Please do not come to school if you have, or live with anyone with, symptoms or a diagnosis of Coronavirus.
- Please do not come to school if you have returned after 6th August from a country including Spain, France, Netherlands and Portugal that isn’t exempt from the 14 day self-quarantine list. See https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors for the most up to date information.
- Students should enter the building on their own and hand-sanitise at the door. Please can anyone accompanying wait outside the building.
- Please wait in your designated place on arrival while your Results Letter is processed. Do not enter the office.
- Ideally wear a face mask.
We look forward to seeing or hearing from all our Year 11 students on Thursday 20th August from 9am.